Monday, March 8, 2010

Architectural quiz


Okay guys,

In this picture I've carefully hidden an architectural defect. See if you can find it . . .

Got it? Yes, it's the second story door with no balcony or stairs. I chatted with the guy who's going to live in it and he told me that he would just bring a ladder whenever he wants to go upstairs. I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure the neighborhood kids are going to steal his ladder at the first opportunity.

Today was a good day. I got to visit with a friend that I haven't had a chance to talk to in a few months. We played dominoes at the local coffee shop, then he came over and we ate dinner together. It was a good chance to reconnect with him.

Right now I'm reading a Jane Austen novel in my free time. It's fun, but I find myself getting angry at the 18th century English aristocracy. I guess it's okay though. It's not like I'm ever going to meet one of them and be bitter.

Okay, that's it for now. Hope you're doing well . . .

-Dave

1 comment:

  1. We have a house like that in Ohio- second story door that opens up over a concrete driveway. Not quite sure why it's there.

    What Jane Austen novel are you reading?

    ReplyDelete