Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pee and poo!


Okay, time to hear about the joys of my day today. I woke up at 6:30, went for a run with a friend, then came back home. So far so good, but here's where things went wrong. I went to the bathroom to take a shower, and noticed some water on the floor. I went and got my roommate to come look at it with me. We called a plumber, our landlord, and got our doorman. More water kept coming up from the floor. Not clean water, SEWAGE! We live on the second floor of a six story building. Every time someone on a floor above us used water, it wound up in our bathroom. By about lunchtime, we had three inches of sewage covering our entire apartment floor. Thank God we don't have carpet!

On top of all that, our doorman has a one year old son named Youssif. While he was out trying to borrow some tools for the plumber, I was holding Youssif. Youssif had been playing in the water, so I didn't really think it was strange that his pants were a little wet. But I started to notice a wonderful smell after a few minutes. Guess what . . . he peed on me! Not only did I have sewage all over my floor, I also had pee on my shirt. It was lovely! The funny thing is, it didn't really bug me that much. When there's poo on the floor, a little pee on the shirt isn't really that big a deal.

About the picture . . . No, the floor is not supposed to be that color! It's supposed to be the same color as the walls. You think it looks gross? It smelled even better!

But, everything's back to normal now. After about seven hours, the plumber managed to figure out what was going on and get it fixed. The sewer had backed up all the way from the street up to the second floor. I have never been so excited to see the floor in my life!

3 comments:

  1. All over my wall, he crapped all over my house! Oh S... Oh s....
    Did u try fishing??
    Sorry man, just can't imagine the smell!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahhahahahaha oh dave you just made my day..
    it had to happen to YOU out of all people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is nasty. I was expecting to see some fecal matter though. Kinda disappointed about that. Ha ha ha, so gross man!!!

    ReplyDelete