Thursday, February 24, 2011

Home sweet . . . desert . . .

Hello Everyone . . .

I'm back in the desert. After many flights and many oceans, I'm back in Egypt!

I'd been following the news before I came back to see what things were like. And my first reaction is that things look just fine. There's nobody on the streets in my town, but I'd kind of expected that. I did see a tank of the side of the road yesterday on my way back from the airport, but it wasn't doing anything. I asked the taxi driver, and he said that things had been really calm in our town.

So, it looks like I've got some time off from work. I'm supposed to call the boss at lunch tomorrow and see what things look like. But aside from that, I've got cleaning, cooking, and chatting to do. Should be fun! I'll let you guys know how things go . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment