Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Schedules and Pie . . .

Hey guys,

I was walking down the street the other day when I had a random craving. I was overcome with a strong desire for a piece of pumpkin pie. (As much as I appreciate the thought, please don't try to send me a pie through the mail. It will not be so pleasant by the time it arrives) Had there been any chance of finding a pumpkin pie on this continent, I would have gone hunting. But alas . . . no pumpkin pie in the Middle East . . . sniffle . . .

The world-clock feature on my computer has been coming in really handy lately. I've been trying to sort out some stuff with my bank back in the States, and I have to make sure that I call them during their business hours. And some departments are located on the east coast, while other departments are on the west coast. So sometimes I'll be talking to one person, then they'll try to transfer me to a number at an office that's not open yet. (It was a fun morning / afternoon . . .)

It's been a really windy last couple of days. The coast guard here has actually closed the ocean a few times in the last week or so. The wind's been so strong that they're afraid that boats will sink. My roommate's a windsurfer, so he gets to sneak out and play in the strong wind. He's been loving it lately!

Okay guys, that's it for now. Hope you're all doing well . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment