Sunday, December 13, 2009

Carnivore . . .

Hey guys,

Just a little update of the last few days. I can add another animal to my list of animals that I've eaten. I had camel a couple of nights ago. I had just gotten back into town, and was wandering around a bit. I noticed a restaurant that had a sign advertising camel steak. How could I let that go?! I called Matt and told him that we needed to have camel that night. So, we went to the restaurant later that day and had camel shish-kabobs. It was great! They were a little pricey so we split one order of kabobs and then went out for beans (the cheapest food I know here). All in all, it was good.

I've spent the last few days just walking around saying hello to people that I know here. It seems like there's no end of people to talk to. I've got to get some sort of regular schedule set up again. It's so easy to spend the whole day just wandering around chatting. I actually made a To Do List for myself today. Hopefully it leads to awesome productivity!

Okay, many blessings and much love . . .

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment